Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Celebrate You!

Well I am back, had a good day with my brother a nice visit. Then it was to spend some time with a good friend. Then home to making supper and a card, not sure about the layout, but the color combo was good. Stopped over at Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo for this one. Thanks for stoping by.

Recipe
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Mellow Moss, Barely Banana, Unknown DP
Accessories: Prima Bling, Green Ribbon, Rubons, Nesties-Circle, Cricut Cartridge-Lyrical Letters

11 comments:

  1. Cool card my friend! Is that a rub on? I love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is..a SU one...thanks...not my fav card, but will try another soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you did your card and the colors are great to-gether.By the way I love your new Blog page colors. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card! I love the beautiful layering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!

    Please take a look at my blog candy at: www.pictureperfectcreations.blogspot.com and my NEW challenge blog at: www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com

    -Megs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! That DSP is perfect for the color combo! Thanks for playing with us at SPCC.
    Robbyn - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leanne, you ROCKED THIS COLOR CHALLENGE!!!!! Wowzers you did a great job, love your layer, ribblon with the DSP. WTG

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful!! Love all the added bling!

    Deanne SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card!!!
    I like the layout

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Great job! Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete