Friday, February 5, 2010

My Pretty Great-Niece

I thought I would add another element to my blog, as I love scrapbooking too, so here is the lastest layout. This is my niece's daughter, they did some fun pictures this past fall, and here is one of the more serious but cute ones. Hope you like it...Recipe:
Stamps: SU! French Script
Ink: Brocade Blue
Paper: SU! Pixie Pink, Brillant Blue, DP (unknown)
Accessories: Lace, Bling, SU! Hodgepodge, Tim Holtz tags, Prima Embroidered Tag, Asst. Flowers, Dewdrops, Brads, Asst. Ribbon, Daubers to ink edges

4 comments:

  1. Leanne, this is an awesome layout. I love the colors and all the bling. She is very cute. Can't wait to see your next layout....I am watching you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what an AWESOME page!! I love it! I can't wait to see more...keep 'em comin'....:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so Rocks!!!!. Lv it.colors are sooo cool to-gether. she is a little cutie. Way too go girl. I am enjoying this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking French Oh-LaLa!! Gorgeous picture of your great niece!! Love the Layout you used the blue boarding layer really makes the picture pop!! Love and can't wait to see what else you come up with!!!

    ReplyDelete