Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mojo~Moxie Fab

Another Fun Challenge for me, I like the colors in this inspiration at Moxie Fab World~Tuesday Triggers.
I went to Mojo Monday for the sketch, sure is fun doing theirs, thanks for stopping by...enjoy the evening!


Supplies: Paper~Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Soft Suede, So Saffron. Stamps~Verve, SU Teeny Tiny Wishes. Ink~Old Olive. Accessories~Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Ribbon, Button, Spellbinder Circle, Scallop Circle, Pearls, Pop-Ups!

8 comments:

  1. Very nice Leanne! I like the stamps - Verve rocks! Nice bow too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Anniversary Card Leanne. I totally love that ribbon and the bow you made. Wahoooooo! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I like the addition of the embossing on the background panel and the Verve border stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your verve border stamp too! I covet it actually! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Leanne! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete