Thursday, September 2, 2010

4 CCC-1 New Challenge Blog

Good Morning Fellow Crafters, what a fantastic morning to go and participate in a new challenge blog.
My friends and I are unleashing a challenge blog this morning, 4 Crafty Chicks.
I have the honor of hosting the first challenge, and I am using the "My Digital Studio". This is a great tool, for sketches, card making, digital scrapbooking etc. Very fun.
Anyway, enough of that, please go on over to our new blog and check us out. Look forward to seeing you all there, and participating. Have a fabulous Thursday.
My Sketch:
Here is my take on the Sketch:
Supplies:
Paper~SU-Very Vanilla, Basic Black, My Minds Eye-Lush DP, SU-Newsprint-DP.
Ink~Versafine Black, SU-Cherry Cobbler Marker.
Stamps~Inkadinkado-Rock Star
Accessories~Pearls, Ribbon Lace, SU-Border Punch, Nesties, Cricut, Pop-Ups!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card for our first challenge my friend! Thanks for giving us such a wonderful sketch to do the first go-round!

    I'm so excited about this new adventure! Hugzzz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this,great card for the young one.Have fu you girls,(chickies).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super awesome card, ma' dear! I love the colors and the sentiment is perfect. :) Thanks for a fabulous sketch - the bar is pretty high now. :)

    ReplyDelete