Monday, September 20, 2010

PPC-CC#31 Life's Moments

Good Day Crafters, another great day here in North Central Alberta, I do hope you are enjoying your day. This is so wild the color challenge over at my friends at Picture Perfect Creations #31. I have to admit, they challenged me a bit. But once I laid out the cardstock and started playing around, it was fun. So thanks again Megan for letting me be one of your Guest Designers, this has been awesome. Make sure you go check out all the DT's Creations, fantastic. I have to give credit to CPS Card Positioning Systems for their fantastic sketches. I have saved a few of their older ones to use. So not sure which number it is. But take a look at theirs, they are awesome. Have a great day friends. Thanks for stopping by.




Suppplies:
Paper~Rose Red, River Rock, Perfect Plum, Riding Hood Red.
Ink~SU-Markers.
Stamps~SU-Elements of Style.
Accessories~Blending Pen, SU Punch-Modern Label Extra Large, Pearls, Embossing Folders.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Leanne! I struggled with this color combo but you made it look soooo easy! I love your coloring and all the embossing you added to your card! WTG!

    Lori - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow did you ever rock the embossing Leanne! Boy did I find this a challenging color combo! Your card is awesome and you did an amazing job with the colors this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cool card,you rock this one.WTG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you combined the coloring with the embossing.

    ReplyDelete