Thursday, September 2, 2010

PPC meets Just Add Ink

Good evening, I still have this darn head cold, but I have been busy getting things done as we are going on holidays soon. I have meetings tomorrow, so this afternoon I had to clean up my messy craft room/office. I didn't know where my desk top was. Anyway, I loved the color challenge this week at Picture Perfect Creations #28, so I just had to make something with these fab colors. Then Just Add Ink was doing a cool Sketch#JAI33, and I figured they went together nicely. I made this card 6x6 a nice change. I also received my Stampin' Up order and used the new Regals DSP, very cool pack of paper. Anyway, thanks for stopping by, I am going to finish my tea, and then head to bed, and sleep my cold away. Have a great evening!


Supplies:
Paper~Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Regals DSP
Ink~Versafine black, SU Markers, SU Basic Black
Stamps~SU Spring Song
Accessories~Bling, Pop-Ups, Ribbon lace, Nesties, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Leanne! I love that ribbon and the bling is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at PPC this week and can't wait to play along SIDE you next week as Guest Designer - congrats!!

    Lori - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, the bling is great and I love that little bird

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love how you've used the lace. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne, gotta love all of the bling. Your card just pops. I really liked these colors too.

    ReplyDelete