Saturday, September 18, 2010

Stampin' Saturday


Good afternoon everyone. I know some of you know that I've been on vacation for two weeks. It was a great holiday, but glad I am home once again. I pre-posted most of my cards, as I wasn't here, but I sure missed making cards/crafts. Today after I talked to with a friend, I crafted most of the afternoon. This is wonderful, it felt great.
Any way, I feel out of the loop but I will get back in soon I am sure. I am so thankful to my fellow crafters for helping me with my posts while I was away. Hugs to you all.
Anyway, enough of that, here is my card. I went to Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo #65, and to Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge.
This has been a fun quiet relaxing day. Hope your weekend is great, and thanks for stopping by. Remember to go over to 4 Crafty Chicks and play along.

Supplies: Paper-Pear Pizzaz, Night of Navy, Perfect Plum, Whisper White, SU Pattern Paper. Ink-Various Markers, Night of Navy. Stamps-Bildmalarna-Sitting Mimosa. Accessories-Pearls, Nesties, Ribbon, Embossing Folder, Paper Piecing, Foam Pop Ups!

4 comments:

  1. Awww...Leanne she is so cute! I love the paper piecing you did...turned out awesome - don'tchya love that SU designer paper!?! Thanks for playing along with our colors this week at SPCC!

    Lori - SPCC Color Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well can you say darling! She is so cute and you worked the scrapmasters color combo! I really like the new SU paper. TFS :) Oh and glad to see you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW!!! she is so cute,I Lv the hole card.WTG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suuuuuuuuuuuuper nice colors, Leanne! Love the little lady too :-)

    ReplyDelete