Thursday, October 7, 2010

4CCC-6 Life Happens

Good Morning fellow crafters, another beautiful fall day here, not so sunny, but still nice temp wise. I can't believe Thursday is already here, the week is flying by.
It is the another time for a challenge at the 4 Crafty Chicks #6, and this week it is "Distressing", which I love doing. So I was in need of a sketch and the great people over at Mojo Monday, of course does a great job and this week they are having their contest. So go on over there and check it out. Then I thought I would try a older color challenge, just to use some of my older SU card stock. So I went to the Scrapmaster Color Combo Generator, very fun colors you get there. This week I am using Only Orange, Night of Navy, Kraft, and there was supposed to be Pumpkin Pie, it is only the ribbon and you can't really tell by the picture. Anyway, thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to stop on over at 4 Crafty Chicks and play along, and see what the Chicks created.


Supplies:
Paper~SU Only Orange, Kraft, Night of Navy, SU-DP. Ink~Night of Navy. Stamps~SU-Vintage Vogue. Accessories~Pearls, Ribbon, Button, Twine, Brad, Flowers, Dauber for inking edges, Distressing Tool.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card this week, Leanne! I love how you distress stuff - looks awesome! Don'tchya luv the new DP from Stampin' Up!? :) WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your distressing is wicked! I love the colors of your card and that you chose Mojo Monday too! Totally Fabby Card Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne, your colors and distressed/sponged edge detailing are fabulous! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leeanne, such a lovely card, love the colors you used.

    Judie H.

    ReplyDelete