Monday, November 29, 2010

Believed to be Seen

Good Evening!
I just had to post another card, this was fun tonight.

I am talking on the computer with my friend, and making a card, candles are going, and hot chocolate is pretty tasty.
So this was a fun sketch from Pal Paper Arts #70. I sure like this sketch, my friend Lori had done it this morning, she has done a wonderful job, go check hers out and then go to Pal Paper Arts and play along, very fun sketch. Then the wonderful color combo over at Picture Perfect Creations #40, this was fun, at first I was like wow, this will be bright, it is, but I like it. Make sure you go over there and give those DT's a little love, they are awesome over there!
Supplies~~
Paper~Not Quite Navy, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, SU Pattern Paper.
Ink~Not Quite Navy, Poppy Parade.
Stamps~Just Believe
Accessories~Spellbinders-Nesties, Pop Ups, Pearls, Ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. Leanne, this card is gorgeous! I love how you used our colors this week. The scallop square gives it that extra POP! WTG!

    Lori - PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job. Yes, the colors are very bright, but they really look great together. I just love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well can you say WOW FACTOR!! I sure can...you rocked this color combo this week. Love the ribbon you added to it too and the sentiment is awesome! Super Fabby Card.

    Tamie - PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous mix of color and shape! I love the scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colors and what you did with the design!

    ReplyDelete