Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday

Good Day fellow crafters, just enjoy my bagel for lunch and another coffee, been doing some work, and forgot a friends birthday, it is tomorrow. Opps going to be late, but he will understand. I don't do enough male birthday cards, strange I guess. So this is about male as I can get this morning. I didn't do much, lots of ink, and one embellishment, the lace ribbon. It was fun. I seen the Color Throwdown #121 and said, ya those will work for men. Stop on over there and check out their DT creations, very nicely done.
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget tomorrows 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge, please do stop over and play with us! Chow!
Supplies:
Paper~Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue.
Stamps~Thoughts & Prayers, Silhouette Sentiments,Watercolor Trio-Stampin Up!
Ink~Chocolate Chip, Bordering Blue, Creamy Carmel, Sahara Sand, Going Gray, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue-Stampin Up!
Accessories~Crochet Ribbon Lace Pack-Kaiser Crafts.

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful! I love how you created such a pretty picture. Just like a painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card! I love how you created the ground layers! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the earthy scene you created with your serene tree...just beautiful.

    Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete