Thursday, January 6, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks-Travel #19

Wow another fantastic day the temps here are nice, but hear we are in for snow by the weekend and then the temps dropping fast. But it is winter here after all.
So this week at 4 Crafty Chicks was my turn to host, and since Brian and I are going on a Vacation soon, I thought the theme "Travel" would be good. Found this cool sketch at Paper Works Co #63, and I decided to show you one of my layouts I am doing for my album on the trip we took in September. Then I just had to make a card to go with the Theme! I love the Florishes stamp set I used. Was fun. Thanks for stopping by, and please go on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and play along.
Challenges:
Here is my Layout:
Supplies:
Paper~Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, PP Lilac House.
Ink~Old Olive.
Accessories~Cricut, Spellbinders, Prima Flowers-Leaves, Pearls, Computer-Word
My Card:
Supplies:
Paper~SU More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Unknown PP.
Stamps~Flourishes-Beach Life.
Ink~SU Chocolate Chip, Various SU Markers.
Accessories~Dauber inking edges, Foam Squares.

2 comments:

  1. Leanne, you rock! I love the scrapbook page with those fabby tree! It is awesome and you rocked the layout for it. You surpised me that you had a card too and boy is it awesome. It reminds me of sitting on the beach in Mexico. THanks for the awesome challenge my friend. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout those trees are amazing! I love the beach card too. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete