Thursday, February 17, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks # 25

Hello there, another cold one, I can't believe how up and down our weather has been. Good reason to stay indoors and make a card.


Please go over to 4 Crafty Chicks and play along.This Challenge is hostessed by our talent Miss Tamie and she thought we should try and do "Fairy/Angel/Butterfly". Also please go over and share the love, we really appreciate it. Thanks again for stopping by, and thanks again to all that played for our Valentine's Day Challenge, that was awesome.


Here is my card:

Supplies:
Paper~Black, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White. Marina Mist Pattern Paper.
Stamps~SU-A Little Bit of Magic.
Ink~Black, Various Copics.
Accessories~Pearls, Ribbon, Spellbinders.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo Leanne, I just love the colors you chose for your card and the wonderful layout! Who wouldn't love the fairy, the way you did your ribbon and that spellbinder. Thanks for rockin the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Leanne! I love your fairy (I used the small one from this set) *wink* and I love that ribbon tying you did! Awesome :)

    PS...love the new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete