Monday, February 7, 2011

Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo #86


Good Day friends, another fantastic day here! Well indoors it is pretty nice. Outside, not so much, sure is nasty on the ground, icy, very slippery. Have to be careful, walking and driving around here.
My Challenge from Scrapmaster's Paradise, had me stumped at first, been awhile since I thought about pumpkin. Well I really like this little girl, and it all came together after that. I seen the sketch at Sweet Stop, very fun. Thanks for stopping by, and please go on over to Scrapmaster's and share the love to the other creative diva's we appreciate it so much.
Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo #86
The Sweet Stop #93 Sketch
Here is my card:
Supplies:
Paper~Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Old Olive PP.
Ink~Black, Various Copic Markers, Old Olive.
Stamps~Bildmalarna, SU-Vintage Label.
Accessories~SU-Punch, Spellbinders, Square Foam PopUps, Ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card this week, girlie! I really like that girl too - she's cute! WTG!

    Lori - SPCC Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete