Thursday, April 28, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks #35




I am going to fall over, or at least off my chair, I can't get over the talent out there, this past week with all the Easter Cards that were entered at 4 Crafty Chicks, thanks, thanks, thanks. Great job ladies. We are so pleased that you joined us, it is sure hard to pick, but you know you are all winners with us. And again thank you to Tamie for picking Easter as our theme.

So onto this weeks challenge. One of my all time favs. Our Chick, Lori with a heart of gold is asking us to distress a project. Lots, little bit, but some sort of it on your project. I love using this technique. So please pop over to 4 Crafty Chicks and check out what we all did using this technique and play along. Going to be a fun week. Thanks again for stopping. Here is my challenges and my card:


Color Cue #14 was super cute, love these colors!


Sweet Sketch Wednesday #97 I turned it on it's side



Here is my dude!




Supplies: Paper~Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Pattern Paper. Accessories~Ribbon, Charm, Word Punch, Spellbinders, Distrezz-it-all, Dauber for inking edges, foam squares. Ink~Black, Chocolate Chip, Various Copic Markers.

3 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it!! This card is so awesome my friend. Love all that distressing :) I know it's your fav *wink* Thanks for such a rockin' card for my challenge this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE! This is one rockin card. I just love the layout, colors and of course the Kenny K. Your rocked the distressing right out of the park. AWESOME :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous and super-cool card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete