Sunday, April 3, 2011

Best Buds



Another installment of these fun Totally Stampalicious Stamps. I am craftn' with my best friend, and these were so so so much fun to color. I went in search of a sketch, and found this one at The Sweetest Thing, Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #111, do go on over there, even if you just want to check what the team created, amazing talent there for sure. I have made another one, but need to do a few things, so maybe back later to post it.

Thanks for stopping by, happy craftn'!



Supplies: Paper~Old Olive, Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White. Stamps~Totally Stampalicious. Ink~Black and various Copic Markers. Accessories~Brads, Embossing Folder, Spellbinders, Square Foam Pop-ups!

2 comments:

  1. AWW! This is just too cute!! I love your colors!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these guys CUTE?? I love your coloring girl...YOU ROCK! WTG!

    ReplyDelete