Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cyber Saturday


Good evening everyone, tonight installment is brought you by the cyber girls, yes Lori and I are crafty thru the air ways. She is 3.5 hours away, and making a fantastic card, please hop on over to her BLOG and she what she has created, OMG!! Tonight, I decided to make a time card, I bought this cute stamp set from Technique Tuesday at the LSS, and had to ink it up. Thanks for taking a look see, and Lori what is up for tomorrow, maybe more cyber craftn? Anyone that wants to join us, please do, you just never know what we will come up with. G'night!



Supplies: Paper~Soft Suede, Whisper White, Peach Parfait, DSP. Stamps~Technique Tuesday. Ink~Black, Peach Parfait, Old Olive. Accessories~Ribbon, Brads, Foam squares, Pearls, Spellbinders-Tags.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a cool stamp set girl! I love the colors you chose too - very nice! Another masterpiece :) Thanks for cyber crafting with me tonight :) oxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete