Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter at 4 Crafty Chicks

Hoppy Thursday, wow what a great job last week with Melissa's sketch awesome job girls. Thanks very much for all that entered. Tough job picking the top 3. They are all top notch talent out there. This week our chick, Tamie is our hostess, and since Easter is upon us shortly she has chosen this as the theme. When I was at my friend Lori's a while ago, I was thinking of this challenge, and seen she had the cutest Easter stamps, thanks Lori for letting me snatch some of these cute ones up. The sketch is from Verve Challenge April's second week. I didn't do all the weeks, so not entering it in, but do go and check them all out oh wow, they are talented. Thanks for taking a look see here, please go on over now to the other girls blogs and check out what they created this week, sure to amaze you. Play along with us at 4 Crafty Chicks! Happy Craftn'!



Supplies: Paper-Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Pattern Paper. Ink-Black, White Gel Pen, So Saffron Marker. Stamp-SU-A Good Egg. Accessories-Embossing Folders, Corner Punch, Brads, Ribbon, Word Punch, Oval Punch.

2 comments:

  1. Leanne, I love your paper peicing, it looks awesome on the egg and just makes that cute chick pop. Loving all of the embossing you did too! Thanks for rockin my challenge..you always do, but thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Easter card Leanne! I love all the embossing and that chick is super cute! You are welcome for the goodies - it was fun creating with you :)

    ReplyDelete