Friday, April 15, 2011

Helping Others




Hello Winter once again, guess we aren't quite done with that white stuff. So a good excuse to stay put and craft at home. I was to attend a scrapbooking weekend, and I can't go, due to the weather. Oh well, better to be safe here I suppose. So I found this CAS sketch over at Clean & Simple, and I got the Stampin' Up SAB Ice Cream Parlour Paper Pack, super cute, love the colors. There are two sticker sheets with it. Simple and easy. Enjoy your Friday, I am trying to.






Here's my Card:



Supplies: paper-Whisper White, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Ice Cream Parlour Pattern Paper and Stickers. Ink~Pacific Point. Accessories~Stickers-sheet, Spellbinders, Pearls, Punch, Square foam Pop-ups.

Now I am off to do some scrapbooking in here.

Have a great afternoon!

3 comments:

  1. What a cheery card for the CAS sketch this week. TFS!
    cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbookingdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh...that paper *is* cute! Awesome card xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your colors, fresh -like spring ;)

    Monika
    basteln.co.at

    ReplyDelete