Sunday, April 3, 2011

Kenny K Groove Dude

Well another sunshine day, gotta love that feeling of the sun on ones face. The blue sky is mighty pretty too. I am at my friends, Lori's place for a few weeks helping her out. So last night we did some craftn', was pretty fun. I have this wonderful Kenny K digi stamp that I just had to color, and then make a card. I do hope you pop over to Kenny K's stamps, in digi and rubber, so much fun. I keep getting more, a wee bit of an addiction I think. Thanks for stopping by, and come back tomorrow for another installment from Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo.


Happy Craftn'!




Supplies:Paper~Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Whisper White. Ink~Black and Various Copic Markers. Stamp~KennyK's-Groove Dude. Accessories~Brads, Twine, Embossing Folder, Foam Squares, Top Note Die Sizzix, SU Tab Punch.

1 comment:

  1. Great coloring on your Kenny K dude!! :)

    ReplyDelete