Monday, April 18, 2011

PCC-CC Specialty Challenge #6-Easter

Hello Monday, the weekend was so going to be different for me, but things changed. I was going to show you some scrapbooking layouts, as I was to go to a scrapbooking weekend, but the darn old snow weather, changed my plans. So I crafted at home, I will add some more later on.


This is so cool, as you all know I am lucky to be one of the newest Design Team Members at Picture Perfect Creations. Today our challenge is a Specialty one, and you guessed it, Easter. I am so sorry, but I can't find where I got this clean and simple sketch from. But thanks to whomever it was. Thanks for taking at look see. Have great day.


Please stop over at Picture Perfect Creations and see what the design team has created. Play along or just share a word or two. Thanks!

Here is my card:


Supplies: Paper-Pretty in Pink, Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery. Stamps-unknown . Ink-Black, Daffodil Delight. Accessories-Rhinestones, Pom-Pom Ribbon, Embossing Folders, Spellbinders, Foam Squares.

8 comments:

  1. Oh what an adorable card Leanne!!! I just got that embossing folder, thanks for the inspiration (or should I say reminder!) to use it!! Great layout!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chickie! What a sweet card Leanne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spuer cute Leanne! Love the embossed edges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! So adorable and love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors Leanne!! Super cute Chickie!! The bling in the corners is perfect!! Your sweet comment on my layout almost brought a tear to my eye. I think My emotions (hormones HA!) are running wild this week. My daughter is turning 8 on Thursday and I can't believe it. Thanks for making me smile!! Michele F.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey chickie! Love the PEEP PEEP! and your pom pom ribbon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dingle balls with this chickie image, very cute & it really POPs with the purple background :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leanne, I am loving the chick and the way you used that embossing folder. Darn it I need to get that one. Loving your yellow TB *wink*. An awesome card.

    ReplyDelete