Monday, April 11, 2011

Picture Perfect Creations #55


Well Good Morning all, welcome again to this weeks color challenge at Picture Perfect Creations #55. This is my first one as one of their design team members. Super excited, and thanks again ladies for letting me be apart of a great challenge blog. I loved this stamp set from Stampin' Up! It's been awhile since I've inked it up, so here you go. Enjoy your day!



Supplies: Paper~So Saffron, Not Quite Navy, Ridinghood Red, Whisper White. Stamps~Pendant Park. Ink~Black. Accessories~Twine, Button, Glue Dots, Foam Squares, Punches, Embossing Folder.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Leanne!!!! Love the twine and button. I just got that embossing folder too...thanks for the inspiration to get it out and play!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne, I just love what you did with the twine. Haven't seen that stamp for while but it is so perfect with the rest of your card. The embossing and different shapes for the sentiment really add to the pop. congrat's on joining our team, it is going to be so much fun working with you *again* *wink*. Have an amazing day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love that Baker's Twine Leanne! This card is fabulous, I love the bold use of So Saffron! Looking forward to designing with you!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love how you used the color combo this week and twine is always a favorite of mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice card!! Love that twine! Also love the So Saffron as the main color. Really makes it all pop!! Excited to design with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about your card, Leanne! So excited to be on the Design Team with you! Also, I need to get that set, thanks for reminding me. :)

    ReplyDelete