Monday, April 11, 2011

Something is Exciting is Happening Here!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!


I am so pumped, you are going to see it here and now...

I was one of 4 ladies picked to be on the design team Picture Perfect Creations! I am so excited, thank you Megan, Lori, Tamie, Paula, and now the other newbies, Linda, Lesley, Michelle. So excited, we were asked to pick one of our favorite Color Combo from the last 54 combos. There are tons I liked, but this one striked me as a pretty one. I also used a KennyK stamp that I've been dying to ink up. So thanks again for that. I used some very cool paper from My Mind's Eye, this paper is super cute. Please go over to the Picture Perfect Creations and check out all the design teams projects. My sketch is from Mojo Monday #156 this one was from last September, I had to use it again.


This color combo is my favorite out of the last 54 combos.

Please do go over and play their newest color challenge at Picture Perfect Creations.






Supplies:Paper~My Mind's Eye-Hazel Papers, SU-Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White. Ink~Black, Copics. Stamps~Totally Stampalicious, KennyK. Accessories~Ribbon, Glue Dots.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! This is such a gorgeous creation!! I love your colors and this image rocks!! :) Congrats to you on being picked for the team hun!! Smiles, Vicki

    ReplyDelete