Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Has Sprung!


Good Evening, I am home once again, sure is windy out there, hope everything is tied down. Guess we are in for some more snow, great, here I thought I would be able to put my winter boots away. Oh well. Lori, and I made a card this morning before I left, and please go to her blog, as it is super cute, so spring like. I thought these little stamps were pretty cool too. Thanks for checking this out, and remember to come back tomorrow for our 4 Crafty Chicks. It is super fun! G'night!









Supplies: Paper~Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive(didn't have Kiwi Kiss), Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler. Stamps~A flower for all Seasons. Ink~Versafine Black/Copics. Accessories~Pearls, Ribbon, Button, Twine.

11 comments:

  1. Super cute "spring" card my friend! Thanks for playing in my craft room one last time this morning before you headed home. Thank you for being here during my time of need xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this is a cute card. I am jealous of you Ladies and your Copics!! :-) I love how you stayed with the color combo but made each flower their own. Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. That stamp set works well with this colour combo..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Leanne. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! love the pom pom trim! Thanks for playing with ColourQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - LOVE the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining in with our 'Spring Has Sprung' challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday this week :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty and vibrant spring card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew! I have blog candy that ends on the 18th if you are interested!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet springy card! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I've always liked this set and really like how you used it! Thanks for playing along with the Divas last week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute! love all the details and the bold colors! thank you for taking our "spring" challenge at the Stamping Royalty site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOnderful colouring job. So glad you played with Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete