Thursday, May 26, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks #39


Hello there, another great turn out over at 4 Crafty Chicks, thanks to you all that played another great group and the talent, whew! Awesome! Today our hostess is Lori, and she has chosen a "Color Challenge", which is very bright and happy. Do go over and check out the other chicks on their creations and play along with us too. Have a great day.
For my card, I used a Card Pattern Sketch #112, and I used the fun stamp from Bildmalarna.



Here is my card

Supplies: Paper~Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pattern Paper. Stamps~Bildmalarna Stamps. Ink~Black and Various Copic Markers. Accessories~Embossing Folder, Button, Ribbon, Twine, Border Punch, Spellbinders, Oval Punch, Word Punch, Foam Square Pop-Ups!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute image you used for this week's color combo girlie! I love the ribbon bow, border punch and labels you used! WTG!

    ReplyDelete