Monday, May 9, 2011

Cute Fish

Good afternoon, thanks Lori for cyber crafting with me this afternoon. I just had to ink up this little friends. They are so darn cute. The following Challenges are:
Color Q #83

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge#116


Here is my card:
Supplies:Paper~SU Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Peach Parfait, Tempting Turquoise, Very Vanilla. Ink~Black, and Various Copic Markers, Stamps~Inkadinkado-Cute Fish, Totally Stampalicious. Accessories~Pearls, Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Foam Squares.

3 comments:

  1. OMGOSH...cute fish is an understatement! Those fishies are FREAKIN ADORABLE!!! WTG friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you must know... I LOVE this card!! Such happy little fish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne these are STINKIN CUTE!!! I love, love this card and your coloring is supverb!! The embossing folder just adds to the fun my friend. WAhoooo!

    ReplyDelete