Monday, May 16, 2011

Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo #100



Guess What, yep you guessed it, we are doing the big

"100"

at


Pretty wicked huh!~I am excited to see everyone play along and can't wait to see what you come up with. My colors aren't exactly great in the photo, not sure what is wrong and it is a bit dark, guess my photography is poor today. I will work on that. Anyway, thanks for stopping and please go over and check out everyone's work and play along.


Happy Craftn'!

My Card



Supplies: Paper~Pattern Paper, Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White. Ink~Rose Red, Pacific Point, Blushing Bride. Stamps~SP&Co. Accessories~Ribbon, Pom-Pom Ribbon, Spellbinders, Embossing Folder, Squares Foam Pop-Ups!

1 comment:

  1. Leanne, love the white balls and the flourishes are so awesome done in each color. Way to Go!!

    ReplyDelete