Monday, June 13, 2011

SPCC 104


Another interesting color combo at Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo #104, this one stumped me. I tried to use a few different stamps, but this little girl I colored last weekend, well it worked pretty well. Thanks for stopping and please go on over to the blog here and play along or share the love with the other SPCC Divas, talent is amazing. I also snagged a Sweet Sunday Sketch from last month. There are so many cool ones over there.

Here is my little girl, doesn't she look upset, love it!


Supplies:Paper Marina Mist, Tempting Turqouise, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Pattern Paper. Stamps~Stamping Bella. Ink~Black and various Copic Markers. Accessories~Pearls, Leaf Punch, Border Punch, Spellbinders, Foam Squares, Corner Rounder Punch.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card...such a fantastic image, great colour combo & fabbie layout :D
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is soooo stinkin' cute and your coloring is fabby! Love the layout and the sentiment too! another beauty in my books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne---great job...Love this image of the little girl! Great card!

    ReplyDelete