Thursday, July 7, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks #45


Happy Crafting Thursday everyone, wow another week almost over. I really did this card before today, as it was my Dad's Birthday on July 1st, and I wanted to make him a card, so I did this earlier. I found this color combo from last month at Pals Paper Art Color Challenge. The Sketch is my own, as from 4 Crafty Chicks, I get to host today, and I would really like it if you pop on over and play along, and share some love to other chicks, they made this sketch wonderfully. Thanks again, and happy crafting.





Here is my card!


Supplies: Paper~Very Vanilla, DSP, Night of Navy, More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler. Stamps~Well Scripted, Artistic Etchings. Ink~Night of Navy, More Mustard. Accessories~Bling, Spellbinders, Foam Squares, Border Punches.

1 comment:

  1. Love the color combo you used for your sketch, Leanne! This was a fun one to do - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete