Monday, July 4, 2011

Picture Perfect Creations #64



Another fantastic week of creations over at Picture Perfect Creations, thanks for playing last week everyone, always great seeing what your take is on these colors. Today is going to be a different card for me, I've never tried doing one like this before, and I am sure there must be an easier way. Oh well here is how I made my circle card. Check out the color combo #64 and Pop on over Here, to play along! Happy Crafting!



Here is my Circle Card:



Supplies: Paper-Soft Suede, Peach Parfait Pattern Paper, Cherry Cobbler, Pacific Point, Whisper White. Ink-Black, Soft Suede, Various Copic Markers. Stamp-Your Next Stamp. Accessories-Foam squares, Spellbinders, Ink Dauber for inking edges.

4 comments:

  1. Wowza Leanne, this really is a stunner!!!! A fabulous circle card, and how marvelous you worked with the colors too!! Love it!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne!! Your card just POPS like a firecracker!! It's awesome!! You are brave for going the circle card route. It turned out perfect. I have yet to try one. Love your card! So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute circle card my friend! turned out FABBY! I love, love, love that image - so cute! :) WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jitterbug! So cute! Turned out wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete