Monday, August 29, 2011

SPCC #115


Woweee Another month wrapping up, lots of great cards and projects out there, can't wait to see what next month brings. The color combo for Scrapmaster's Paradise is pretty, thanks Samantha! Please go over and play along or just go check all the action. The sketch I found was from last month Sketch N Stash, go over and check what they have too. Have a great last few days of August. School back in soon, back to routines again for you. Happy Crafting.

Here is my Card!

Supplies: Paper~Pool Party, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Pattern Paper. Ink~Various Copic, Pacific Point, Black. Stamps~I can't remember. Accessories~Spellbinders, Glue Dots, Button, Twine, Foam Squares, Bling.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love your coloring...absolutely divine!
    I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love that stamp. I have it too! I love how you colored it and the layout of your card is super sweet! Rocked the colors.

    ReplyDelete