Thursday, September 8, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks Sketch

Thanks again to all who helped us Celebrate at 4 Crafty Chicks, we had an awesome turn out,and fun was had by all.
Winner of my blog candy was Sandy, please email me at 4 crafty chicks @ gmail dot com, and I will send out your goodies.  Please go over to 4 Crafty Chicks and see who the other winners are.
Another awesome challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks, please go over and play along. This weeks it is Melissa's Sketch Challenge, and she has done another amazing job. I will be saving this one in my stash for sure. Have fun with it, turn it, flip it, leave it, make it yours, can't wait to see what you come up with. Thanks again everyone for last weeks entries. Great job. Happy Crafting!


Here is my card!


Supplies: SU~Always Artichoke, River Rock, Cherry Cobbler, DP. Stamps~LYB, Whimsy Stamps. Ink~Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke. Accessories~Ticket Punch, Whimsy Die, Spellbinders, Buttons, Twine, Foam Squares, dauber for inking edges.

5 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card!! Great take on the sketch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your yummy buttons you used and oh the stamp in the center has me drooling. Another rockin' card! You are a wonderful talent. Thank you so much for the new button for our challenge site, you rock chickie :). Awesome take on Melissa sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girlie - this is awesome! I agree with Tamie, that stamp in the circle ROCKS! Love the ticket too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card,you are on a roll. Lv it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beaaaaaaaaaatufil card! I've enjoyed the DT layouts...

    And... Wow! thanks! I knew about the Golden Egg but not the goodies! Yea! :) Thanks gals!
    I've sent along my info to the email you requested...

    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete