Monday, September 26, 2011

Picture Perfect Creations Color Combo

Hello Monday, this is another stamp I bought from Whimsy Stamps it is a KennyK stamp, I love his stuff, or maybe you can tell.  Todays color challenge is fun, wasn't sure about the coral, but I think it is pretty cool combination.  


Here is my card:
 Supplies: Paper~Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Basic Black, White, Pattern Paper.  Accessories~Whimsy Dies, Pearls, Ribbon, Foam Squares, Glue Dots.  Stamps~KennyK, Whimsy-Raindrop Echo.  Ink~Black, Copics.

Thanks for stopping by, and please go over to PPC and play along, it is always great seeing what you come up with too.  I will be back later on!  Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Loving your sassy girl and boy is she fabulous :) Great layout and sponging. Your rocked these colors, you made it look easy. WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sassy and Fabulous is right!! Love your coloring Leanne. Your card ROCKS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sassy and Fabulous... that is so true!!! Woo hoo... love this card Leanne! Whoever gets this will LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWEEEEE Miss Leanne! This card is SMOKIN' HOT! I love how you colored this image :) That sentiment fits perfect :) WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how sassy and totally sexy!!! Fabulous card Leanne!! I love it!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete