Thursday, October 20, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks Marker it Up!


Good day friends, this challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks is brought to you by hostess Tamie.  She has asked us to "Marker it Up!"  Come on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and play along.  

My card, I did a bit different with this image from AI-Art Impressions called Fronts N Backs.  So took the picture of the inside of this card too.  It was pretty fun to color, my friend helped me out, she drew the fence out for me.  Thanks Charlene again.  Thanks for stopping and go over and check out what the design team are doing.  Happy Crafting!
 Inside of the card

Supplies: Paper~SU-Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, More Mustard, Old Olive, Pattern Paper. BZ-White.  Stamps~AI-Fronts N Backs.  Accessories~Buttons, Ribbon, Twine, Whimsy die, Glue Dots.  Ink~Black, Copics.

2 comments:

  1. Happy coloring is what I say and I somehow just know you agree...LOL. Love this image and that there is a front and back image! Thanks for rockin my Marker It Up challenge!! FABBY coloring my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this absolutely adorable and sweet card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete