Thursday, November 10, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks #63 Baby


Good Morning everyone! Another fantastic challenge going on at 4 Crafty Chicks today our hostess is Melissa and she has challenged us to make a Baby Card or pro
ject. I love making these cards, but found I only had one stamp set, so my good friend Charlene lent me one, and sorry I forgot to write down the name of it. But super cute they are. Thanks again Char! Anyway, thanks for stopping and checking in on me, please play along with the design team at 4 CC! Happy Crafting!
Supplies:Paper~SU:Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Pattern Paper. BZ:White. Stamps~Not sure maybe inkadinkado. Ink~Black, Copic Markers. Accessories~Bling, Spellbinders, Flowers, Pin, Lace, Ribbon, Button, Twine, Foam Squares.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute baby girl card, Leanne! That stamp Charlene lent you is adorable :) WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and the image is so cute, his little ears are just so much fun ! Great layering and colours too.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Leanne this is a little late in coming but your flowers are so gorgeous and so it the layout. Awesome Baby card!

    ReplyDelete