Monday, November 7, 2011

Live Each Day SPCC #125

Hello everyone, I do hope your weekend was a good one.  Today's challenge at Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo was a bit soft for me, so sorry Samantha I tweaked it a wee bit with Black.  Thanks for challenging us.  Do pop over and play along with the design team and say hi.  Happy Crafting!  I will be back later on today with another card.  Stay tuned!

Here is my card!

 Supplies:Paper~Pretty in Pink, Wisteria Wonder, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, White, Pattern Paper.  Stamps~KennyK, Paper Chic.  Ink~Black, Copic Markers.  Accessories~Flowers, Bling, Spellbinders, Foam squares!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card -- I love how the black made the light colors stand ought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring on this sassy gal! I love the way you've used these colors and your layout is beautiful.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Leanne! I love that you added black - pops everything right out! That die you used for the sentiment is incredible too girlie - WTG!

    ReplyDelete