Monday, November 21, 2011

SPCC #127

 Good Morning to you all, and welcome to another color combo challenge at Scrapmasters Paradise!  I thought it needed a bit more depth, so I added a neutral color brown along for the ride.  Please stop by at SPCC and say hello to the other design team members and play along with these fun colors.  Happy Crafting!
 
This sketch is from Mojo Monday from last month, they always have great sketches!
 Here is my card, thanks for stopping and enjoy your day!
Supplies: Paper~Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso, Pattern Paper, White.  Accessories~Butterfly Charms, Button, Twine, Ribbon, Spellbinders, Foam Squares, Glue Dots, Punchs, Rhinestones.  Ink~Black, Brown, Copic markers.  Stamps~Stampavie, Stampin Up!

5 comments:

  1. what a sweet pup and your coloring is amazing! i'm definitely going to have to check out this stamp :)

    happy scrappin'!

    xo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch -- and I really like the brown with the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always amaze me with your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card my Friend, I love it !

    ReplyDelete