Monday, December 19, 2011

SPCC #131 Snow Friends/Good Bye


Hello Monday, wow almost Christmas time hope everyone is done doing that shopping, if not, get onto it before all the good deals are gone. Hahaha! My dear friend was laughing with a kind heart last year that I didn't have a snowman stamp, and because she is such a great friend, she sent me these three snowmen. I just couldn't wait to start using this stamp. So here we go, and thanks Tamie, I love them. Snow friends are the best!

The color combo this week at Scrapmaster's Paradise is pretty tough, but I was challenged to create winter with it too, so hope you like what I've come up with it was a lot of fun, and stop by the design team and see what wonderful projects they came up with!

Good Bye!
This also is my last card as a Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Diva, as I am stepping down after a year.  It has been a wonderful year and I would like to thank Samantha and all the ladies and SPCC for their help and the fun we've had. They will all be so missed, but I will be around for sure to keep an eye on what they are doing. They are starting a new exciting blog come the new year, so please pop over there and check it out.
Take care and Happy Craftin!

Here is my card:

Supplies:Paper~Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla, Real Red, White. Ink~Perfect Plum, Black, Copic Markers. Stamps~Stampavie, Bo-Bunny. Accessories~MS Snowflake Punch, Bling, Ribbon, Foam Squares, Glue Dots, Spellbinders, Smooch!

2 comments:

  1. Leanne, I love your cards! It was so fun creating with you! I will be a frequent visitor on your blog, can't wait to see what you create in the future! :)
    -Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie! It was a great SPCC crafty year with you as well! It was fun :) Your card is sooo cute - even better cuz I got to see it in person! :) Good luck with all your crafty endeavors - you are gonna do awesome things in 2012!!!! xoxoxoxo We will miss you!

    ReplyDelete