Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Totally Stampalicious Summer Time

 Good afternoon friends, just been doing that work thing, and I was in need of some craft time.  So I took a break and made this card!  I love working from home.  My nephew is having a birthday soon, and I like making the older men funny cards, and Gus makes me laugh!  I am entering this one in the Totally Stampalicious Summer Time challenge too, do go over there, the DT team,have amazing talent!  
Happy Crafting!
Supplies: Paper~White. Authentique Paper Pack.  Stamps~TS.  Accessories~Pearls, Foam Squares, Glue Dots, Punches.  Ink~Copic, SU-Navy.

2 comments:

  1. LOL...I love Gus! He cracks me up every time I see him - awesome card friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA HA this is awesome. Gus just makes me smile!! AWesome card girlie.

    ReplyDelete