Monday, June 25, 2012

Totally Stampalicious Color Challenge

Hello and wow, June is almost done, that means kids will be writing exams, almost done school soon, or kids coming home from school, summer vacations, camping, busy fun times.  Also means this is my first month with Totally Stampalicious, and it has been so much fun, the ladies are wonderful.  The stamps are so fun to create/color play with.
Thanks TS!

Our challenge today is Red and White with one other color, and the stamp I used is another new one from Totally Stampalicious, he name is Sean Dog, and is so cute.  I hope I did it okay, as the shirt is my third color, but I got looking and his jeans are blue, oops!
Happy Crafting! 


Supplies: Paper~White, Real Red, Pattern Paper.  Stamps~TS-Sean Dog.  Accessories~Ribbon, Twine, Button, Spellbinders, Foam Dots, Glue Dots.  Ink~Black, Copic Markers.

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute in a lovely background :)

    horse tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very cute! Like the way you pleated the ribbon.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, so sweet! great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card friend! I love all the layers behind him and that ribbon is awesome! WTG!

    ReplyDelete