Monday, January 28, 2013

Totally Stampalicious Challenge Favorite Sketch

Hi and welcome back to my blog, today's challenge at Totally Stampalicious is your favorite sketch, now I received this lovely book of sketches for Christmas and so I wanted to share them with you, but can't figure out how to show you.  So I will just give you a link, of the books, it is volume 8 and this book is full of sketches for scrapbooking, but I like using them for cards too.  Scrapbook Generation Volume 8 
My little friend is a Totally Stampalicious January New Release.  Balloon Critters, and I just love this little friend.  Also please go over to Totally Stampalicious and check out the retiring blow out sale for $5, love a good sale, and the new January release are wonderful.
Thanks for coming and please go over to TS and join our challenge, share the love of crafting with us!  Till next time, Happy Crafting!  
Supplies: Blue, Black, Light Blue, White cardstock, Pattern Paper.  Foam Squares, Black twine, Copic Markers.  SU Punches.  Black ink. 

1 comment:

  1. this is pure sweetness in all the blues....I just love these balloon critters

    ReplyDelete