Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day or Mom's Day

Hello Everyone, another lovely day here, sunny, no wind yet, but supposed to be coming.  Enjoying the quiet morning, crafting and drinking my coffee.  Wanted to share another Mother's Day card for you.  The last one was for my Mother in Law, and this one is for My Mom!  
I wanted to try something different, and I used a sketch from Verve, but now can't find it.  So still a shout out the them.  My sentiment is just me printing it off using Word on the computer.  I said something funny inside the card.  Only my Mom would get.  I love flowers and so does Mom so I thought this was fitting.  We are going to see Mom and Dad tomorrow, and I am cooking supper and giving her the night off, and my Dad really likes that too.  Do enjoy your weekend.  Till next time, Happy Crafting!
Supplies:Gray cardstock, pattern paper-Bo Bunny. Ink Basic Gray Stampin Up, 
Pearls Swirls-Bo Bunny.  Gray Ribbon, Flowers, Glue Dots, 3-D square foam, the sentiment is popped up.

Entering in the following challenges:
Pile it On: Mother's Day

3 comments:

  1. Great layout and awesome colors. Super nice Mother's Day card. WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Leanne..
    Thanks for playing along with us at CC&CC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Mother's Day card, friend! I love that sketch you used and all the flowers and pearls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete