Monday, March 3, 2014

Back It Up!

Hello Friends, welcome back to my blog.  There is some fun stuff happening over at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog.  Our Challenge is pretty cool.  Back It Up!  That's right, lets see you make your own background paper, no pattern paper or some call it designer paper.
The sponsors today at LTS are Bugaboo Digi Stamps and Eureka.
I am using from Eureka the lovely Digi Tea Cup!  
I thought it was pretty.  I printed the cup on white cardstock and I faded the printing, so you can see it a wee bit.  Then printed it off so I could color it, and 3D it up on my card.  I liked how it turned out. 
I do hope you get into your craft room today and play around, make your own background paper, I am sure you will have as much fun as I did creating.  Please pop on over to Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog and share the love with our amazing team and play along.  Till next happy crafting!
Supplies: Stamp-Eureka-Digi Tea Cup, flowers, Pearl Gems, Die Cut Leaf, Embossing Folder, Copic Markers, Ribbon, Leaf Punch, Foam 3D dots, glue dots, black ink for inking edges.

9 comments:

  1. So pretty, friend! Love that tea cup and flowers :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the background paper you created! Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your flowers and the leaves are soo great!!!
    and i love how you presented the cup: in this window with dot embossing: waa!!! i love it! the pearls + ribbon add such an elegant touch too! great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Great work with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Leanne! Great job with that image and I love the vine die cuts and flowers! Gorgeous touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Leanne! Love the soft colors and the flowers are great for the spring. I can image sipping tea out in the spring garden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo pretty! I love the colors, frame, flowers, guess I love everything LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the subtle embossing on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this tea cup! Tea Time...tea for me, tea for you...and how about a crumpet to go with it. Fantastic layout too my friend!

    ReplyDelete