Monday, April 28, 2014

Paper Bow Tutorial

Hello friends, it's my turn to do a tutorial for One Crazy Stamper, and I seen a lot of different bows out there, from ribbon, tissue paper, big, small...tons.  I do have a bow maker too, I mean there are tons.  So this is one more Bow making tutorial.  A paper one, and pretty simple using some spellbinders or punches.  I used a small oval punch, large oval punch and the Ribbon Banners Spellbinders some glue dots and some pearls.  I hope the pictures help and I will write a few instructions, but again, pretty simple.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to get in your craft room and make a "Paper Bow" for your cards.

 The small and large oval I wrap around a pencil and put a small glue dot on the end, don't pinch this that is why I use a pencil, otherwise your bow won't be round.
 I cut the spellbinder ribbon banner in half.  
 I then add some glue dots and start the layering, bottom working your way to the top.
 Once I think I have it how I like it, and I adhere it to the card.  Adding some pearls or bling, sometimes a small button looks good too.
 Here is my supplies and my finished card.
 Hope you get a chance to try this paper bow, there are so many versions out there, but thought this one was pretty simple to share.


9 comments:

  1. Oh wow Leanne, this is an awesome tutorial for the bow, thanks so much for sharing. Your card is just gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, girlie! Popped over from Facebook. Glad I did - great tutorial and such an easy paper bow. I haven't seen one like this!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super creation Leanne and great use of your Dies and Punches, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x (My Grand Calibur candy is still running here )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join us again in our new challenge.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the bow tutorial! Very creative! Now I can give it a try! Great card as well.
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leanne, I love that bow, it's so fancy. Beautiful card. Thankyou for playing along at Ditzie Digi Designs. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very sad to know that my post didn't on Facebook! Let's hope the second time is the charm! I think this tutorial is wicked and I hope to use it. You make it look so super easy! Way to go Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the bow,will have to try it. Cool.Also the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete