Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sentiment Only at 4 Crafty Chicks

Hello friends, thanks for coming and checking on what I am creating today.  Our good friend Tamie at 4 Crafty Chicks is hosting the challenge today, which is Sentiment Only.  This is a hard thing for me, as I like lots of stuff, but this paper from MME called Chalk Studio has some great sentiments and I liked how fast it worked up.
My card is a 6x6 and I add some glitter ritz, colored the one word and some flowers. Thanks again, and please go over to 4 Crafty Chicks and play along with the fantastic team.
Till next time Happy Crafting!
Supplies: SU-Carstock, Flowers, Ribbon, Glitter Ritz, Paper-MME Chalk Studio, Copic Markers.

5 comments:

  1. Great card! I love this so much! Love the touch of color and of course your flowers!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool Leanne! I love how you used papers as your sentiment - that chalkboard paper is neat! Love all your glorious flowers, as usual! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    Happy Easter!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wicked saying and wicked clean and simple creation! Loving your inspiration :) Another hit for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning, Leanne! What a great sentiment and I love the clean look of this card! And those flowers are so yummy!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete