Thursday, July 3, 2014

Bon Voyage

 
Good day friends, glad you stopped by to see what I am creating today.  Our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks today is "Nautical".  So whatever you can create today there we would love to see it.  Share your love and comments with my fellow design team mates. We are also welcoming a new Guest Designer for the month of July, so please give her a warm welcome and share the love.
 
The image I am using was so awesome to color up using my copic markers and it is From The Heart Stamps -  Wing Song.  My sentiment is from My Favorite Things - You Anchor Me. I added some twine and the ship charm that I got at Walmart for some extra details, since flowers aren't on my card.  Wink, wink! (Tamie & Lori this comment is for you)
 
I used this fun pattern pack from Best Creation Inc. - Ocean Breeze.  It has sparkles all over it.  I hope you get a chance to create and pop over and have some fun with the chicks.  Till next time happy crafting.  Entering these Challenges:
Crafty Girls Challenge #21 Anything Goes
Crafting By Design Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delights Challenge #26 Anything Goes with Summer Time

7 comments:

  1. Leanne- What an incredibly gorgeous card!!! Absolutely love the image and matching embellishments (twine and charm). Love the paper choice as well, everything coordinates absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful masculine design and the little sail boat charm is a lovely touch with the twine.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! Great papers and perfectly colored image! Love that little charm as well. I guess we just can't put flowers on everything! LOL
    Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlfriend, I could picture you and your hubby on a romantic sail at sunset on a sail boat. The papers color are so perfect and that CHARM is the perfect touch to our nautical theme. Thanks for the fun challenge this week...your card is full of the inspiration :)

    Hugs Tamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design. Thanks for joining us this week at 4 crafty girlz. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card - that charm is the perfect touch! Gorgeous coloring and papers :D WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! love the layout and fab image! Thanks for joining us for Anything Goes in July at Crafting by Designs! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete