Monday, July 21, 2014

Cream of the Crop

 
Good day friends, another fantastic stamp from Your Next Stamp called Howdy Farmer!  I am showcasing for our Inspirational July at One Crazy Stamper, and there is tons of inspiration from the design team, so pop on over and check things out.  
 
I had fun coloring this little farmer girl, she was pretty sweet.  I used spellbinders, and a banner punch, added some ribbon, some glossy accents on the corn and of coursed colored using my Copic markers.  
 I hope you get a chance to pop over to Lora's Store for some much needed supplies, and till next time, happy crafting!  Entering my card in the following challenges:
The Crazy Challenge - #176 Die cuts and Punches
The Pink Elephant - #260 Summertime
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps - #111 Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - #28 Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. This is cute! Being a midwest girl and seeing corn stalks, I had to comment on this cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation! Love the colors. Thanks for playing at Crafting from the heart. We hope to see you next time. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Leanne! Thanks so much for joining us for our Anything Goes Challenge at 2 Cute Ink! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge! We hope to see you next time and good luck.
    Smiles,
    Ina /DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Wheat!! I simply adore how you colored and used for coloring her and of course you layout!!

    ReplyDelete