Friday, July 4, 2014

Friend to Friend

Thanks for stopping by, I am showcasing another great image from High Hopes Rubber Stamps, I was going to wait and share on Monday, but so awesome, just had to share now.  I colored this image while visiting my friend, and she let me use some of her spellbinders, this edgeabilities classic decorative insert #2 I think it is called, was awesome and I put another strip of paper behind it.  Very cool, I added a sentiment and ribbon, and of course a few flowers.  Colored up this Hummingbird Ring with my copic markers. 
 
For more inspirational projects, pop over to One Crazy Stamper this month, the design team is creating wonderful inspirations for you to check out.  Happy 4th of July to my American family/friends, and stay safe.  Till next time happy crafting!
Supplies: SU cardstock, Pattern Paper, Flowers, Pearls, Ribbon, SU Sentiment stamp, SU Word Window Punch, High Hopes Rubber Stamps-Hummingbird Ring, Spellbinder-Edgeabilities Classic Decorative Insert #2, Copic Markers-YR01, YR02, R24, R22, R29, R27, Y17, Y18, YR23, B04, E89, E87, E84, Y28, BG49, BG45, BG32, BG34.
Entering the following challenges:
Addicted To Stamps-#102 Make Your Mark
Crafty Ribbons Challenge -#96 Anything Goes with Ribbon
Crafty Girls-#21 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge-#64 Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge-#117 Summertime


4 comments:

  1. WOW! Your hummingbird is gorgeous! Really beautiful coloring and blending with your inks, and I love your design! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM this week...we would love to have you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! What a gorgeous hummingbird and you have coloured it so well! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colouring! Thanks for playing with Addicted to Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous.thank you for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete