Thursday, July 24, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello friends and welcome back, today our challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks is hosted by our chick Lori and she has asked us to use this picture as an Inspiration, hello this is awesome friend.  I could have made a ton using this photo.  Great pick Lori! My card today is for a good friend, that I've known a long time, her Birthday was just recently.  I stamped my image and added some wink of stella glitter pen to it.  I added some flowers/leaves.  Also a wee bow to the flower arrangement.  I popped up the image using 3D foam dots.  Again this was a fun card to create.  I hope my friend likes it. 
#204 Inspiration Picture
 
Anyway, please go on over to 4 Crafty Chicks, share the love and enter your take on Lori's picture.  Till next time I hope you get your craft groove on.
Supplies: SU-Cardstock, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Early Espresso.  Xpressit Copic Blending Cardstock, Wink of Stella Pen, Punch-leaf, ribbon, Flowers, Push Pin-Butterfly, SU-Stamps-Banner Greetings, Just Believe, glue dots, 3D Foam Tape.
 

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is simply perfect! Love that image, those flowers are just to die for and the little sprigs in with them are perfect! The little bow and touch of glitter just set it all off! Great job my friend! Beautiful as always! Hugs! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne you are so rockin talented. I adore the the embossing the colors, layout, not to mention THOSE FLOWERS!!! WOW FACTOR!! Yep you got it.

    ReplyDelete