Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy Birthday

Thanks friends for stopping to see what I am creating and show casing for One Crazy Stamper.  There won't be a challenge this month, we are going to have a "Creative Inspiration" month.  Which we are going to share cards/projects and we hope they give you inspiration to create.  We will be showcasing a various items, from stamps to dies to embossing folders etc.
Today the die from Memory Box dies is what I am show casing.  I cut the bridge die out of black cardstock and I added some glitter ritz to it, adhered just slightly off to one side onto another black cards stock.  To have a shadow effect to the bridge.
I used spellbinders, flowers, and some very fun ribbon to go along with my card.  I also used distressing ink for around the bridge.  I used a sentiment from Stampendous, and it finishes my card off.  Thanks again for stopping and please pop on over to Lora's store for some retail therapy and pop on over to One Crazy Stamper and check out what the team is show casing this month.  I hope I inspired you to get crafty.  Till next time happy crafting. 
Entering the following challenges:


7 comments:

  1. Hey Leanne!! Wonderful card again, I ADORE your entries, and comments to this challenge!!!! Thanks for visiting us!!!---keep a comin' back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so neat, Leanne! I love how you cut out your bridge and added glitter to it! AWESOME! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work !
    Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAM girlfriend you rocked that bridge die! Super fabulous with the night time colors. Loving the spellbinder at the top too and the flowers of course are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card Leanne!!! Love the details

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING Glittery Creation!!! WOW!! Thanks so much for thinking of Paper Crafting Challenges, we love it when you join us, and hope that you will join us again on the next challenge as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card, such gorgeous rich colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator for our Anything Goes challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete