Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Great Outdoors

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog, glad you stopped to see what I am creating today.  Our challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks is hosted by our very talent and crafty chick, Tamie and she has challenged us to make something outdoors.  So that is the challenge today.  #203 "The Great Outdoors"
And I love doing these scenes, love getting all inky and trying knew things out.  This time, I am using three scenery stamps, two from Stampin' Up and one from Stampscapes.  Oh and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up also.  I colored the image with my copic markers and the ground/grass, I inked the edges and the tree with distress ink, black soot.  I added some knots using some heavier twine.  Memory Box die as well as Spellbinders.
Entering the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz Challenges - #15 Anything Goes
A Girl Who Crafts - Anything Goes
Crafts/Cards Galore Encore - Use a Stamp or Digi on your project   
Copic Markers Spain - July Challenge Anything Goes
Imagination Crafts - July Challenge Anything Goes
Just for Fun - #1 July Anything Goes
Oddball Art Stamp Co - Show Us Your Coloring Skills
Sister of Craft - Anything Goes
I do hope you drop by 4 Crafty Chicks, share some love with the chicks and play along with Tamie's challenge #203 "The Great Outdoors", trust you will create wonderful things.  Till next time, happy crafting!

9 comments:

  1. OMG.... Leanne this is absolutely breathtaking. Love the beautiful scene that you've created with these stamps and the colors are so spot on. Incredibly stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work my friend! Love that scene! It's so much fun to just get out those inks and get messy! Love everything about this!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this card is stunning all the detail is amazing. thanks for joining us at Imagination Crafts xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outdoor scene you created. Amazing coloring and such great details :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this scene, friend!! That spellbinders frame is awesome for this - that red barn rocks! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab entry, thanks for taking part in the Sisters Of Craft challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is gorgeous... a little spooky and very atmospheric, love it
    Thank you for entering in the Sisters of Craft challenge
    Pixie (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous make! Love the colours and the scene is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Imagination Crafts this month. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man I simply love, love, love how you do the scene pictures. Each one is unique and phenomenally colored. Your frame you did around this image makes it pop!! Oh did I mention how much I love your scenes? Well, I do LOVE them that is!

    ReplyDelete